The SBA’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic vitality of the Schaumburg Area. We connect our members to each other and to the community and serve as the primary advocate for businesses in the region.
The Schaumburg Business Association is dedicated to our members’ growth and prosperity. We advance business causes and are committed to helping our members maintain a competitive edge by providing them with outstanding programs, benefits and services.
The Association was formed in 2001 to represent the needs of Schaumburg businesses. The Association embodies the spirit of our business community that includes a dynamic blend of corporate, commercial, retail, service and industrial businesses located in the largest suburban economic center in the State of Illinois.
Business leaders take pride in their Schaumburg location. They have experienced consistent growth due in large part to the community’s support for excellence in schools, colleges and universities that produce an educated workforce capable of meeting the diverse staffing needs of virtually any business. The Schaumburg business community also enjoys an outstanding park district, library and general aviation airport as well as a well-maintained network of highways and expressways that provide convenient access.
We look forward to a future of promise as we build upon the Schaumburg business community’s history of strength, leadership and accomplishment. We welcome you to join our Association that includes business newcomers as well as the companies who have grown and prospered throughout Schaumburg’s history.
Schaumburg Business Association,
1501 East Woodfield Road, Suite 115A
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- What are some low-cost ways to market your business? (5/9/2014) - Monday marks the start of National Small Business week. Every year since 1963, the President of the United States has issued a proclamation announcing National Small Business Week in recognition of the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business. As […]
- Why choose Office 365? (3/17/2014) - We know that you work hard at your business, and we work hard to give you tools that can help you be productive, effective and successful in everything you do. I think that one of the most productive tools available is Microsoft Office 365. From home to business, Office 365 installs on your PC or […]
- Community with Marie Lazzara June 20 show (6/16/2013) - On this show, Marie interviews people from the business and nonprofit sectors as well as others who involve themselves in unique contributions to their communities. This week’s show will feature Dr. John Cress, chiropractor and owner of Active Care in Arlington Heights. Dr. Cress’ office is involved in Colorblast5K, a special fun run/walk scheduled for Aug. […]
- Wickets Kicks Off Patio Season with an All-Day 'Backyard Bash' (5/1/2013) - Right off of Martingale Road, diners can stop by all-day to enjoy a reception-style event with drink specials and Chef George Garcia’s favorite items right off the grill. Guests won’t have to lift a utensil at this event as Chef George will be serving diners charbroiled hot dogs ($2), all-beef burgers and bratwursts ($3) as […]
- Des Plaines Office Equipment President named to Board of Directors for IBPI (5/1/2013) - Chip Miceli of Palatine, IL, President of Des Plaines Office Equipment (www.dpoe.com), has been elected to the Board of Directors of the Phoenix, AZ based International Business Products, Inc. (IBPI). Miceli also serves as President of the Board of Directors of another industry association, the Select Dealer Group, an organization of copier/printer dealers from across […]
- Rapco (5/1/2013) - For over 50 years, RAPCO Asphalt Maintenance, a family owned and operated company, has been providing asphalt pavement maintenance to commercial parking lots across the Chicagoland area. Backed by a fleet of 14 trucks, four crack routing machines, two hot crackfill oil jacketed melter/applicators, four 1500 gallon tanker trucks, and four 300 gallon Squeegee Machines, […]
- Open House With Robert Morris University And Morris Graduate School (1/24/2013) - Robert Morris University and Morris Graduate School is the 7th largest private, not-for-profit university in Illinois. We are rated by US News & World Report as the best regional college in Chicago and most diverse university in the Midwest. We have a proven track record as one of Illinois’ leading business schools. Please join us […]
- Message from your SBA Staff (1/24/2013) - Schaumburg Boomers SMALL BUSINESS BILLBOARD AUCTION!! FROM ONE SMALL BUSINESS TO ANOTHER, ADVERTISE AT BOOMERS STADIUM FOR A FRACTION OF THE REGULAR PRICE! Click HERE for more info TODAY!! ************************** Would you like to market your business, products and services to all Schaumburg businesses, SBA members and local residents? Of course you would! You can […]
- Dress Your Best With JoS A Bank Clothiers (1/24/2013) - Join us on January 19th through January 21st to enjoy a great sale! Entire Stock: Suits, Sportcoats, Sweaters and Outerwear 70% off! Everything else is 40% off AND 25% off of ALL Shoes! That is not all, you will get an extra $50 off your entire purchase of $299 or more on regular prices, excludes […]
- You Didn’t Go Into Business To Moonlight As A Collection Agent (10/9/2012) - GreenFlag Profit Recovery from Transworld Systems provides better tools for recovering bad debt and accounts receivable. Low fixed fee averaging $12 per account. Saves the frustration of administering recovery efforts in-house. Increases your cash flow. Online reporting system keeps you up to date on account status. For a COMPLIMENTARY 15 minute consultation, email Joanne Roibu […]